Social Welfare Girls Hostel, Kakinada
Name
:
Social Welfare Girls Hostel
Since
:
1975
Contact Person
:
Vanajakshi
Address
:
Opp.St.Ann's Aided School, Church Square Center, Jagannaickpur, Kakinada - 02
Landmark
:
Near Ex-MLA Vanamadi Kondababu's House
Telephone
:
Opening hours
:
24Hours
Description
:
The main objectives of the Social Welfare Department are Educational advancement, Socio-Economic development, Welfare and Protection of Scheduled Castes and implementation of programmes of Social Security like Homes for orphan children, rehabilitation of jogins, bonded labourers and scavengers, pensions to poor widows and house-sites to weaker sections.
In Kakinada this is a social welfare girls hostel for students who are studying from 8th class to 10th class. 70% students are SC and the remaining category are 30%. Admission into this hostel is by press notification in the month of May.
Distance from
:
Rail : 3.75 km, Bus : 3.06 km
Do you find anything wrong? Click here to  Report as Inappropriate
Send SMS/Email
OR
close
Social Welfare Gi...


 
 
 
Advertise with us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Feedback  | Contact Us